>
>
> @ I found in pcworld magazine that Ubuntu is 2005 Best Linux Distro .
> =>why? wht is the specialty of this version ?
Based on Debian. More user friendly. Check it's review online.
> @ How many cd this distro hav. is that hav 4or5 cd like Fedora ,suse.
Only 1 CD.
> I found in Prothom-alo it corner (I can't remember the date) that
> UBUNTU 6.06 will release
> next month .Also found that it hav our National Bangla Keyboard
> Layout.Is that different from uni-joy?
Yes, it is. But not much I guess.
> @Anyone hav ubuntu letest version download link
Daily build - development version.
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/current/
6.06 is suppose to be released on June 1, 2006.
`J
To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SPONSORED LINKS
| Bangladesh | Linux user | Bangladesh flag |
| Dhaka bangladesh |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "bdlug" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
