Can I collect it. Paying CD charge is not a fair offer. May be a lunch treat.

> Ya I recorded that .
>
> I live in dhaka u tell me how u collect .
>
> Jamil Ahmed wrote:
>> Did you record that? How to collect? Please let us know.
>>
>> On 5/18/06, Ishtiaque Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> BBC The Code Breakers PART -2 Today at
>>> 3.30pm
>>> Don't Miss it
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ishtiaque Ahmed (Foisal)
>>>
>>> Skype : foisal06
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Ishtiaque Ahmed (Foisal)
>
> Skype : foisal06
>
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]




SPONSORED LINKS
Bangladesh Linux user Bangladesh flag
Dhaka bangladesh


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to