I use my pendrive in linux9 text mode regularly. But each time i use mount command in to enable the pendrive. I do not want to use this command any more, but i want my pendrive to be mounted automatically when i plugged it in the usb port.
- can anybody help me to do that?
- morever I want to mount the pendrive in /home/ahc/pdr. Is it possible to mount there, and how?
-M A Hannan Chy.
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SPONSORED LINKS
| Bangladesh | Linux user | Bangladesh flag |
| Dhaka bangladesh |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "bdlug" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
