Try using Solaris 10. This is the best OS in the world now. Just one
feature... you can have resource partition in the same OS instance, by this
I mean on each partition you can run
ps -ef  and have different  process  list. PUZZLED!  Good features even in
Solaris 9 one would need different system board to run separate domains.



On 5/21/06, Shamim Ahmed Mahbubuzzaman Zaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> If any one has Solaris 9 for intel platformc an I have a copy of that
> please.
>
> Thanks
> zaki
>
>
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
Mohammad Arif Rahim

I enjoy hats. And when one has filthy hair, that is a good accessory.

--Julia Robers


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]




SPONSORED LINKS
Bangladesh Linux user Bangladesh flag
Dhaka bangladesh


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to