Well, Upload jockey does not support any other format than RAR. That's why
it was splited as RAR. And don't tell that one who can download 230+MB addon
and cannot download 98KB Unrar package.

I agree, Megashare is a good host but it provides only 50MB per file. But it
wasn't that much problem. Main problem was I didnot found any uploading tool
for it, what can resume upload from an interuptted connection. Basically, I
have lost atleast 200MB of unfinished upload in total while trying to upload
in 'Mediafire' to enable resume facility in downloading from free accounts.
Those were splited .tar.gz archives. I requested my acquintances in abroad
but could not manage any help. In that situation I got two options, quit
uploading or upload with resume support. I choose uploadjockey to confirm
that atleast we have maxium facility available, in this case more than one
mirror, nothing else.

--
বাংলায় লিখুন, বাংলায় পড়ুন..
WRITE IN BANGLA, READ IN BANGLA, VISIT http://omicronlab.com