I have sent a letter to the Minister of Agriculture asking to include our
product for this in the trials.

Its actually burping that is the problem, and the inefficient digestion of
their badly grown grass, so there will be all sorts of positives that come
from this. they will find ways to improve digestion - we have been doing
this in humans for 12 years - which will make a better weight gain for them,
and they will find better ways to grow grass.

Not signing the Kyoto protocol is not the best option. Its like sticking
your head in the sand and believing the wolf can not see you.
Australia and the US not signing, and allowing China and India to escape it
as well, are all very irresponsible acts for the longevity of life on the
planet.
NZ going forward implementing it will no doubt be as disasterous for us as
our unilateral dropping of our trade barriers, while our biggest trading
partners have the biggest rade barriers. But here we are, so what can we do
to help.

The 8 million the farmers are paying is less that 10% of the real cost of
their pollution re greenhouse gas taxes etc. So their arguments are somewhat
irrational and selfish as far as I can see.

GA

BdMax distributors of ThermoMax -THE proven frost protection
www.bdmax.co.nz