Turtle Bend wrote:

Ah yes Ale Hove,
Allen men are to call it Creeping Jenny!

It does an amazing job of clearing ale of over suspended protein and yeast and should not be over looked as a great anti fungal in urinary complaints.

10% Borax spray in the spring will greatly decrease ground ivy's vitality.
As will clearing the areas Aura complaints which I don't know how to determine with out Radionics. But I bet BD 501 will will give the area a sparkle that it, by any name, will not appreciate.

501 will give the area a sparkle all right but it won't affect the ivy except to make it grow!

roger