Lloyd Charles wrote:

----- Original Message -----

From:James Hedley <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    To: Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 4:33 PM

Subject: Change to Eric and turkeys

Dear Eric,

Seems as if Lloyds words have caused you to spit the dummy.

James

Gee James did I cause all this havoc? I was tryin' to be good too!

No, Lloyd, I don't think you can blame yourself for this. Unfortunately there are people who use the internet who take delight in causing trouble on email lists and/or newsgroups, like in adopting repeatedly contrary views and confusing other subscribers, or using bad language ditto, as though they are in some sort of competition to see how many people they can get to unsub.

There are indications on google that someone unidentified at Shaw Residential Internet (whose ISP addy is shaw.ca) has been 'stirring up' newsgroups since Feb this year . .

roger