is there ANY way to prevent purely personal
correspondence from cluttering up this discussion
list?  thanks for any effort to check the addressee
before pressing the "send" button.
I had to unsubscribe from a previous group for this
very reason . . .  no time to read e-mail daily and
keep up with all this - too much to do outdoors!
thanks
--- Jose Luiz Moreira Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>