In a message dated 12/17/01 12:37:50 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  My conclusion is: Cow

manure including urine soaked generous bedding, piled and aged outdoors with

the Steinerian preparations applied...this is the one, the only way to do it

if you can.  This is  the gold standard of compost and any other kind you

make should be measured against it.

That my friend is the absolute gospel truth.  The miracles that can be
created with this kind of compost is earth altering.  I have experienced so
many bd miracles this year I am blown away after  twelve years, this was the
most amazing.  The key is sequential sprays and giving the soil and plants
500-508 within a one to two week period as often as you can stand it.
Another aspect was my barrel compost that had 500-508 in it.  SStorch