Dear Guillermo (Hi!):

--- Allan Balliett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Allan:
>
> I was reading yesterday the description of the book about The Birth of a
> New Agriculture" by Count K (sp ?) in the Anthrop Press catalog and it
> says
> that the book contains material suposedly "channeled" by Count K after
> Steiner's death and regarding agriculture.
>
> Wondering if someone on your list could comment of this, I am very
> curious.

This is the quote:

?My mission has come to an end.
What I could impart to the maturity in man I have given him.
I go away, for I found no ears which could perceive the spirit word behind
the word.
I go away, for I found no eyes which could perceive the spirit-pictures
behind the earthly pictures.
I go away, because I found no human beings who could bring my work to
fulfillment.
The Mysteries remain veiled until my return.
I shall return and reveal the Mysteries when I have succeeded in building
an
altar, a place of worship in the spiritual world for the souls of men.
Then I shall return.  I shall then continue to open up the Mysteries.
They are to blame for my death, who have impeded the culture of the heart.
If people had delved deeply with their hearts into the depths, they would
have found the strength to fulfil the tasks of the age satisfactorily.?

If you want a comment, my opinion is it makes very little difference
whether or not it is an authentic communication from Steiner.  It may be,
or not.  Who can say for sure?
I personally treat it with caution because of its faint stink of sour
grapes, the fact that there _were_ ears and eyes to receive his message,
and the fact that the Mysteries have definitely _not_ been veiled during
Steiner's absence.  So is this from the entelechy (spiritual
Self/individuality of he who was known as Rudolf Steiner in his last
lifetime), or from Steiner's astral ghost?  Bear in mind that when Steiner
dies, "Steiner" is no more; all that remains as "Steiner" is most
definitely _not_ who Steiner now is. So this might be from this
ghost/astral corpse/egregor of Steiner, but not reflect the current views
of that individuality who may or may not now have a new name.

Also, it is not clear under exactly what conditions this message was
received; "channelling" does not cover them all.

Of course, _if_ Steiner was seriously griped about the fate of his earthly
mission during his earthly life, it would not be hard to understand that
he would feel this way soon afterwards, also.  One would hope that he was
not so negatively bound to his mission during his life, but that if so, he
was able to rise to a higher level afterwards.  But this is all
conjecture, is it not?

Warm Regards,

Stephen

=====