>Allan.  I went to order Stella Natura 2002 through Amazon and they
>only offered 2001.  Any info on this?  Lance

Amazon is not carrying Stella Natura this year.  I assume you were
linking through to Amazon to give BD Now! a rebate on the purchase. I
appreciate that.

As far as Stella goes, Best to buy it from ACRES USA. That's where I
got my copy. http://www.acresusa.com

And, yes, I do not get a kickback from the folks at ACRES. They are
doing great work and deserve every ounce of support they can get. (It
does help to tell them you were referred by BD Now!, however!)

-Allan