Hi Tony,
TO get the books email Gwyn on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
His fax is
+ 61 3 55616969
I think they are about $35 for the set of three.
He will be on holidays at present I would think, so give him a chance to get
back to work!!
Best wishes to you and your family for the New Year - good to see your good
info and interaction.
Cheryl Kemp
Australia.
> Cheryl Kemp wrote:
> >
> > Dear Christiane,
> > Gwyn Jones from Integrated Agri-Culture on 03 55 611 091  would be a
great
> > person to discuss this with. Gwyn is a graduate of Sustainable Ag and
has
> > been a BD farmer before hurting his back.
> > He runs Healthy Farming Systems courses teaching farmers about the soils
and
> > uses the Albrecht system. He has written some great books for his
course,
> > based on Albrechts work, but much easier to absorb, called SPAN - Soil
Plant