From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:04:40 EST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Soil & Powdered Rock

A lot of good discussion on soil recently and powdered rock seems to be "in vogue" now.

Some "rock dust" examples I've seen are Planters II, Volcanite, Azomite, glacial rock dust,  Summa minerals, etc.

I'd like to get some feedback from some who have used and the soil/plant responses.  Did you put them in compost or use directly on the field?  Did they have an analysis with them?

Dan Lynch, Long Mountain Vineyard