Maria Thun's 'picture book" entitled "Gardening for Life" has a fairly
specific outline regarding insects. She only lists a few, but you might
get a sense of the rhythms she is suggesting from reading that book.
Hugh Courtney at JPI has detailed instructions on burning and making
the deltution. Insects are the trickiest to ash for. Their form is so
varied during metamorphosis, the sun time for ashing will move
correspondingly. With some insects, Thun found, you even have to
consider the moon.

I'm interested to hear that Agnihotra is effective in this regard.

The information from JPI was in the newsletter some time ago. If you
can't find a copy, write back and I'll dig for mine.

Sarah