Allan squirmed:

> I guess I'm uncomfortable with the words 'biodynamic' and
> 'manipulated' so close together in a sentence.

Most people dislike the word 'manipulated' and like the word 'handled'. I
think it has something to do with Guillaume the Conquerer, and the
imposition of French by the Normans, on the vanquished Saxons, or something
like that.

Manipulated, from the Latin 'manus' (hand) and the French manipule, as
opposed to the Germanic monosyllabic hand, handle.

Too many syllables, plus unpleasant peasant memories of conquest.

Frank