Sorry, Allan, I don't know.  I don't even know "Biodynamic Perspectives".
I live near Mildura, northwest corner of Victoria in Australia.
Being a German migrant ( now Australian citizen) I have rather more connections
to Germany than the closer NZ.
Christiane

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 11/01/2002 09:19:59

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]