I suggest that any insect indicate that the plant is under stress, as they
come in to clean up the lessor ones. Could it be that you have exhorted
something from your soil or got it out of balance? Are there enough minerals
available, it is easy to get too organic and not have the necessary
minerals? Is there food for the soil biota? What is your BD program? (What
are you actually applying?)

Gil