That w.b. DOR, which refers to dead orgone or dead life energy that
is stagnating the flow of the atmosphere over your area.

Did you make the device yourselves? What is the device you are using.
Are you consulting with Jame DeMeo on the use of this device.

Suddenly, it seems that everywhere I turn I'm running into farmers
who are using orgone 'shooters' to clear vapor trails, et all from
their atmosphere.

I'd like to hear about more people who are doing things like this.

-Allan