I haven't heard anything about the Dalai Lama's condition sense he
went into the hospital. Has anyone else?

This in just now from from Curtis' Global News:

----------
From: STRC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:19:01 -0500
To: sangha announce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HHDL

(Regarding the previous announcement about postponement of HHDL's
activities thru April:
The purpose of the announcement was not to cause worry. We have heard
that a postponement is very likely, however, we  also do not take
everything automatically for granted. The purpose of the announcement
was to suggest that people may want to wait a few days and watch the
news before making concrete plans and arangements)

Dear Friends;
As you probably know, subsequent to the hospitalization of HHDL, it has
been suggested by his oracle that we accumulate 100 million Green Tara
Mantra and or the 21 praises to Tara. As of yesterday there were 10
million accumulated. I don't know if this is a world-wide count or a
national count. It is hoped that by next Monday the goal will be mostly
achieved.
If you are doing these practices either individually or in a group you
can send your totals to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call Annie Warner at 212-213-5010.

(Locally: (Boston area) On Thursday evening - Feb 7- at 6 pm- we will do
a group Green Tara practice at the Center here in Somerville. Please
join us if you can. We can accomodate about 30 people.)

Thank you

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/KlSolB/TM