Hi!  Glen,
I do not know what potency you prepare your retail Preps to, nor do I know how
you determined that it was the most effective potency for end use.

What does concern me is the prospect of some one lacking that knowledge and
that of Homoeopathy in Agriculture, buying your Preps and "spliting" them with
others, who then use them on their fields. If this happens once, it will most
likely, in some cases happen more than once.

As the student of Homoeopathy knows, some potencies, sedate while other
simulate or tonify.
.
I assume that you have an understanding of Agricultural Homoeopathy and
package your Preps one potency off the optimum, for the function in mind and
the the actual dilution in application brings it to exactly the right point.
Thus should some one, further potenize it by using it as a mother tincture,
then use the daughter potency, they will be one potency past optimum. If this
is passed on to some one else and they then potenised, it can easily get to a
point where the desired function is not obtained and in fact it is possible to
get to a point of a counter effect.

Gil