>Allan
>
>Bruce related this story to me himself.  I have had several
>convesations with him and he is doing some incredilble things with
>his different instruments.  Scott Crandall has also spent a week
>with Bruce and will confirm the China story.  I have Bruce's number
>if you are interested in talking with him.
>
>Paul.

Paul -

I've heard the China story from the scaler people, possibly from
Bruce himself. It's a big story, isn't it? It would be nice if we
could get an objective report by a third party on this success story,
I'd think. (Besides, if he can clean up polluted rivers in China,
imagine he could do if he put a couple of tours in Congress!!!!)

Let me know if you get any leads.

Thanks
-Allan