David Chamberlain wrote

> Pam
> I am a "knob twiddler", I am always looking to refine techniques etc. I
> don't want to set myself up as an "expert' I think that questions about
FBs
> should be directed to Hugh Lovel who is the expert.
>
> Dowsing weekly works for me, it seems logical that with constantly
changing
> circumstances the more often you adjust your harmonising substances then
the
> more accurate your harmonising will be, you could go to extremes and do it
> hourly but I don't think that the changes happen that quickly and it would
> be dead boring.
>
> I also think that FBs are only part of a complicated answer, we all need
> be constantly observing and learning about our land and what is using it.
>
> I think my initial monthly dowsing did serve me well, it just so happened
> that when I challenged it by doing nothing and got a result, was when Hugh
> came up with his revised reagents and I started to use them and doing my
> own "knob twiddling".
>
> Yes I did buy the potentiser to make my own reagents, see my reply to Glen
> for the details, though I'm sure you can come up with a local answer.
>
> I have used all the preps plus Spring to Fall and Fall to Spring Horn
clays
> plus Barrel compost plus Horn Sulphur rarely.

Hello David
                    I am also a knob twiddler and agree with all of what you
say here. Seems like my experience (results wise) is similar to yours. I am
interested to know where you are at as far as potencies used now and how /
if that has changed as time progressed. Have you been able to relate the
potencies from your dowsing back to physical results you see happening in
the field . Does this make sense? Also have some other questions I would
like to ask (possibly off list) if that is OK.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles
ps also am not interested in gaining "expert / guru" status. Just want to
learn how to make all this work better for my farm - I think we all have to
tune what we do to suit our own patch