>Michael Moore's book "Stupid White Men" which is critical of Bush,
>his
>policies, and his Enron buddies is soaring to the top of all best
>seller
>lists. This book, that was released on Feb. 19th, was written
>last
>spring, but was nearly killed by the publisher after 9/11 because
>"the
>political climate has changed".

I recently heard Michael Moore speak in Arlington, Virginia at a book review.
He revealed that our government last sent money to support the Taliban in May of 2001 and furthermore members of the Taliban were recently in Houston to help work on plans for a proposed pipeline from Afghanistan to Central Asia.  He also stated there was an immediate 9-11 removal out of the USA of all Bin Laden family members via jets back to Saudi arranged by President Bush.  He stated that Osama has been on renal dialysis chronically for quite some time and really was not physically able to do too much such as orchestrate the events of 9-11 . . . he has a website :  http://www.michaelmoore.com

Mary Ann