In a message dated 3/7/02 4:34:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< RS talks about horsetail 508 as "pushing back" the etheric when it is
>too tenuously dispersed. As opposed to oak bark 505 that "pulls back" the
>etheric. In both cases, this has an anti-fungus effect if the plant is
>suffering from fungal disease. I don't know what it does for a healthy
>plant, or actually for the fungus. Steve's observations are very interesting.

Recent lab analyses show that by itself, with no other real food source, the
equisetum produces that largest diameter fungal hyphae than any other
inoculant or food source.  As I write this the brewer is loaded with a new
batch of tea that should produce the new highest level of quality fungal soil
food.  We have a food source that produced three orders of magnitude more
fungal filaments than any other source and we are combining that with the
equsetum, bc, trace minerals, and some Chinese herbs  and will count this
this weekend.  I do not know about the pushing and pulling of etheric forces,
but the equisetum tea sets up the environment for the beneficial fungus.  If
this is not colonized in your soil foliar applications are a wasted effort,
or a band-aid at best.  SStorch