----- Original Message -----
From: Aurora Farm
> Dear Ones:
>
> I'd like to see some discussion about others' experience of intuition.  >>

Hi Woody,

In general my intuition comes in three ways. One is by the grace of God. My
descisions to move to Kentucky, becoming involved in farming and all of the
life choices that I have made over the years were not made out of too much
conciousness, but in retrospect so many times they were just the right
desisions.

Quiet time in meditation is usually followed by a period of writing where I
can ask any question, and then scribble down about three pages of an answer
as fast as I can write.

Last is the after the fact. Many times something happens, and then I realize
I had a flash of it before, how do I learn to recognize these at the time
they happen? Haven't figured that out yet.

I find nature to be my biggest source of inspiration, which is why I love
Rudolf Steiner so much! Most of his meditations involve nature observation
in one form or another.

Sincerely, Christy
One of the "Dear Ones"