Hi

I am interested in the books could you send me more information.

Paul.

----------
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED][SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 18, 2002 8:51 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Books

I just wanted you all to know that I have brought out two books, extensions
of LILIPOH. One is called "Practical Home Care Medicine" and will help with
many of the simple childhood ailments, including instructions on compresses
etc. It was compiled from all the best hints and advice of 18 or more
anthroposophical physicians, including Dr. Incao, nurses and parents.
The second book is on Cancer and Iscador, but a third book will be out
shortly and that is on vaccinations from the anthroposophical approach. I am
hoping that this may help some of you.
If you are interested call the publisher, Booklight, Inc. for a brochure.
1-800 758 3756.
Sophia Christine

<<application/ms-tnef>>