>I know there was some discussion of size of spray nozzle and
>pressure when we had Elaine Ingham on here.
>
>Will the regular spray nozzle that came with my 2 gallon garden
>sprayer be okay for getting the little critters out without hurting
>them? I mean, I know they're microscopic, but I'd like to hear from
>folks who have experience.
>
>Bonnie

Bonnie - Elaine does give measurements for the various soil critters,
so you might want to check with her web page after you find out the
dimensions of your sprayhead.

I wouldn't worry about that too much, however. As long as you keep
your presure low and your nozzle is reasonably open, I don't think
you're going to have problems.

If you are innoculating soil in a garden, you may want to skip the
sprayer and just splash the tea out like you would 500. If you are
treating foliage, of course, youll want to stay with the sprayer.

I hope this is helpful.

-Allan