Hi! Robert,
Tea Tree is probably the most useful oil, if one was to carry only one.
Along with Lavender it is just about the only thing that can be used
undiluted. It is great for insect bits, fungi, bacteria and viruses. for
bush walking and like occasions, when travelling light, it will serve most
needs, antiseptic, fit insect bits, clear blocked sinuses, clear up colds

A very important use is as an immune booster. A drop or two rubbed into the
soles of the feet will help prevent colds, flu etc.

Gil