>>the face of the farmer is a large part of what spiritual food
> > distribution should be about, in my humble opinion. -Allan

Dear Christy,

The farm is Ladybug Oak Grove located in central Florida in the midst of the
citrus belt.  The farmer is John Krohn.  He was inspired by and is a
neighbor of Hunter Lilly, another citrus farmer who supplied us a few years
ago, who worked with Hugh Lovel.  He uses compost and preps in the grove.

In my conversations with the farmer, he has explained how he and Hunter are
lone pioneers (my word) down there among chemicals galore used in citrus
growing.  He told of the greatly visible decrease in wildlife in Florida in
general over the years and of how the industry is being taken by foreign
interests.  He appreciates our support SO much even for the few cases we
buy.

Hope it helps,
Linette
Spiritual Food for the New Millenium