Dave,
Do you mean the May 5 meeting? If so, I won't be there, unfortunately- I
will be in Berkeley at an Ayurvedic conference selling my
Spagyric/alchemical herbal extracts. I look forward to going to later
meetings when possible. I am just starting with the BD, but I really want to
see the preps made & be around them, move my knowledge into the
experiential.

As for pictures, it was a long time ago, I never got any of my friend's
pictures & I haven't seen him in years. I will try to track him down, I
would like some of the pix, too. They were beautiful, I'm sorry I never got
any!

Strength & Wisdom,
Micah