Good post Allan. I would like to add that the battle between good and bad or
more accurately consciousness/freedom and control/oppression has been going
on for eons, yet it is not either of these forces that dictate the direction
of humanity but rather the masses that are too apathetic to act. Yesterday I
read about the new farm bill they're working on. It gives up to $380,000
each to a minute handful of mega farms. (Kentucky alone has given over
$250,000,000 to big chicken in the state, that equates to $30,000 for every
certified organic farm in the US.) Politics and agriculture are not separate
at all but rather just a part of the fertility program of the Earth. Oddly
enough (having said that) I have actually backed out of the politically
active game substantially and am now focusing on nature awareness, and yet
that is no different. We work to make our farms whole, and yet our farms
can't be whole until they are supported by and are a part of the out-lying
world, and since this list is scattered throughout the world, the healing of
our farms is the healing of the planet/politics/fear.

In Love and Light,
Mr. Chris