Hi! Dave,
I understand that in each case it was salmonella. I do not understand how the build
up came about. My information came from a talk by a BD/ Organic Inspector, who was
pointing out that Organic is not necessarily healthy. His message was one of the
need to practice care with matters such as minimizing soil to produce transfer of
organisms. He said that in Australia, a disproportional high percentage of food
poisoning is traced back to organic producers. While not advocating chemicals, he
was calling for care.

Gil