----- Original Message -----
From: "APFEJ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sri Lanka Environmental Journalists Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: [globalnews] Searching for Water falls web sites & networks

Hi;all,

I am a moderator of World Environmental Journalists Egroup(WEJEG)
<http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/environmentaljournalists>
and President of the Asia Pacific Forum Of Environmental
Journalists(APFEJ)Hq in Sri Lanka.<http://www.oneworld.org/slejf>
And also founder of Sri Lanka Environmental Journalists Forum(SLEJF).

I have introduce new concepts of environmental journalism and
ethnic reporting in Sri Lanka.I am engaged as the editor of
Sri Lanka's one and only environmental monthly since 1992.
I have published over dozen of eco books including Sri lanka's
first glossary of eco terms and citizen's report.

Also i am now in the process of editing a book on
Waterfalls of Sri Lanka.This will be publish in July,2002.
In my research i have found that we have in all 340 waterfalls
in Sri Lanka.Can anyone recommend a good reference on waterfalls web sites
and national,regional or International networks on waterfalls.
This also will be of interrest to our readers.That might be used as a
yardstick to measure world's interests in waterfalls.

Cheers,

Dharman Wickremaretne.
P.O.Box 26
434/3 Sri Jayawardenapura