----- Original Message -----
From: "Lloyd Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Viability of Homeopathic Potencies

> I can't see a problem - we use clean rainwater - if I lived in the hills
and
> had a nice clean potable spring I would use that
> Instrument potentised or dilution and sucussion ? (just curious)

For treating our cows using homoeopathic remedies I usually use rain / well
water (whichever is available). Usually buy in a commercially made product
(alcohol based) and when I have an animal to treat add a few drops of remedy
to 30 - 50 ml water and use this mix for treating. Usually get good results
for 2 - 3 weeks using this mix.  Would then make up a new batch.
My thinking would therefore be that if you have made a product up with water
you would get at least a week before the effects diminish.

regards
Ian Buckingham
Maungatawhiri
New Zealand