Can anyone direct me toward info on herbal or homeopathic
treatment of chicken ailments?

Does anyone have experience in this area?

Normally our free range layers are in good health, however, occasionally one
will contract something.  An older tailess Araucana hen seems to have
chronic diahrrea and associated crappy rear.  In all other ways she appears
normal, ie, laying, scratching, running about, eating, maintaining normal
weight.  Usually this
sort of thing in a bird clears up by itself, but this has not.  The
remainder of the flock of 60 appear fine.

Thanks,
Doug