Greetings all,
I have to say I am a little alarmed by the recent discussions about Roundup-
am I understanding correctly that Roundup is used by some on this list? Some
of the posts seem to defend it a bit, unless I am confused here.

Also, I suggest that folks look into another weed killer I have heard some
about, called Finale. As I understand it (do more deep research on this to
be sure) it is a chemical related to Roundup, but in a form which more
quickly breaks down in the soil, and which does not profit Monsanto.

Strength & Wisdom,
Micah

----
Al-Qemi- Alchemical & Spagyric products for healing body, spirit & soul.
Visit us on the web at: www.al-qemi.com <http://www.al-qemi.com>