In a message dated 7/4/02 9:38:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< JPI's instructions for BC useage clearly allows for stringent
straining of the stirred BC before application. I'm wondering if
anyone on BD Now! is putting BC out this way (or compost teas).
   I have been using bc as an inoculant for compost tea.  It really gets the
microbes ands fungus going.
Doing this, of course, would violate the 'thou shalt not dilute
stirred preps' rule.

That is a dogmatic an wrong rule.  I feel that the stirred remedies have a
far greater instinct to correct a disturbed environment {ie: a river or
irrigation system} than for the preps to get ruined by it.  I have been
working on restoring the bay system by applying the bd remedies to
it...sstorch