Allan,

Please Fwd:

Dear Hugh,

What is happening is that municipalities are sucking up entire
rivers; not replacing water.  This gives the impression of drought,
when resources are diverted.  I read that Atlanta's projected reserve
date of 2020 for water has been downgraded to 2012 (to run out of
water).  What they are planning is to tap the Savanah.

Update;  for the first time since the 1700's healing springs in the
low country have gone dry.(Earthquake hunters take your queue from
this!).   Also,  rainfall amounts in the month of May were equivilent
of May of 1895(another possible clue?).  The natural resources
combined with the soil type here will not support the logistics of
Northeastern and Western grid populations.  Hmmm, I guess something
catastrophic, not found in recent memory will have to occur for the
point to be made.  This is actually for the people who have "never
heard this before".

Michael.

Do You Yahoo!?
<http://autos.yahoo.com/>Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes