Dear All:

I have in my possession, and available as digital attachment, a transcript
of a lecture given by Dr. Ehrenfried Pfeiffer, BD magus, concerning his
time spent in Mexico and Guatemala in the 1950's.  In it he addresses the
deep background of Mesoamerican spirituality; it is quite fascinating, and
is most defenitely not a rehash of Steiner's comments, although they do
illuminate them.

I lack all contextual information, not only about Dr. Pfeiffer's interest
in such matters, but also about his work which took him to Mexico in the
first place, although I surmise that it might have been in 1956.

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks on this episode in Dr. Pfeiffer's
life and work, I would most greatly appreciate it.
Tham man who transcribed the lecture from a poor-quality tape recording,
Dean Rachel of B. C., Canada, tells me that a Ted Ormistons and a Peter
Asher have some connection with this material, and Dr. Pfeiffer himself
mentions a Dr. Knauer in his comments.

I am doing a great deal of research in this area and am trying to find out
more!

????

Tanx,

Stephen Clarke

=====
Just cooperate and everything will be OK: The Authorities

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big
ones are kept secret by public incredulity.    Marshall McLuhan

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there
is.