In a message dated 8/2/02 6:57:26 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Is this equipment avail at discount?  Maybe, maybe not, look at
www.arborist.com for the best $$$

Is there only one unit (IRIS) suitable for prep work?  Mobel name refer to
capacity, Senior is 5 gallons, floral is three, Iris is ???

Do they offer accessory wands, nozzles, etc like Solo does?  Oh yeah, you can
easily customize something, will bring mine to the conference and show you a
trick...SStorch

Are you certain that this sprayer will give my operation the sort of
status that my Acres cap and the holes in my jacobs wool sweater(s)
already do? >>