Chapter 1 Quote.
"The lime works much more powerfully 9 we use a minute quantity. Whenever we
have to introduce lime into the soil we need not dig in a ,'large
quantity of the solid matter, but spray a certain potency carefully
on the surface of the soil.

It is an easy, and a very economical way of helping the soil which is
lacking in lime."

At the wizards workshop it was stressed by some speakers that homeopathic
applications of lime had to be backed up by actually physically spreading
lime, in view of the recent discussion on "rich father poor son' effect of
spreading lime, is the homeopathic application only a short term measure?
For example will homeopathic lime change the readings of an Albrecht soil
test. Would I be correct in assuming that homeopathic applications of other
elements such as phosphorus and potassium would similar to calcium in their
effect. Sorry if sounds confused but I am.

The Kolisko experiment mentions only the sprouting of seeds. No long term
effects, perhaps it is expanded on further in the book.
David C