I've been working with a batch of equisetum tea of the past two weeks.

I made it with a unit of 508 simmered in 1 gal of water per H.C.'s directions.

I've stored the resultant tea in a clean heritage 5 gal crock in the
back of our seed shed, where it's out of the sun and the temp stays
relatively cool, even in our 100+ weather.

I'm waiting for the 'characteristic' smell before making a D4
solution for storage.

I'm not getting the 'characteristic' smell, which H.C. says is a
'just awful' odor. Instead, my tea has gone from smelling like oat
straw tea to smelling like little or nothing.

It's been two weeks.

Anyone else have a 'problem' like this?

To be frank, 508 has never 'gotten stinky' for me and I've always
thought that the straw smell was the 'characteristic' smell.

Help!

Thanks

Allan