hi all , this relates as well to the deleted attachments  subject,  i
checked my deleted items and did get the complete file from robin and did
save it as well for later reference. so much to learn. ;)sharon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin Duchesneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:30 PM
Subject: Koliskos: The Calcium Process in Nature

BdNow'ers,

I'm re-sending this post because it is possible that the last time it got
<<cut>> from the thread.  This time I'm sending the 'smallest entity'
format.

Chapter X THE CALCIUM PROCESS IN NATURE

I  like the concept of going back in earth's geohistories for gaining a
deeper understanding of minerals and how they interact with life organisms.

Kolisko plunges all the way back to the "archaic" ; a geological term where
old layers are void of any fossils.  His statement that the whole of earthly
matter was living substance, reminds me of the Gaia hypothesis; that earth
is a living organism.  The slight difference being that back then it was in
a liquid state.

We can go even further back into time!  Anthroposophy teaches us that in
ancient times the sun, earth, and the moon were united into one single
cosmic body.  The moon being inside the earth, and earth being inside the
sun.  At the time earth's atmosphere contained prussic acid and carbonic
acid.  What's also interesting is that humans lived there, not corporeally,
rather as spirits.  When the earth separated from the sun we received
nitrogen from prussic acid, and oxygen from carbonic acid.   This is way
nitrogen is a sun element, and oxygen belongs to the moon.  As for the
origin of carbon, it also comes from the sun and moon.  She left us coal
inside the soil (formed from carbonic acid) and carbon in the exterior, and
he left us small quantities of carbon that lives in plants.  Calcium was
excreted from the sun and gave us lime.

Kolisko also mentions that:  "... If we want to understand calcium as a
substance,then we must observe, for instance, how it slowly crystallizes out
of the water...".   My feeling is that we should perhaps try this experiment
in January and February, when earth's crystallization forces are in full
effect.

I agree with the statement that: "... We must grasp the whole process: the
silica-process, the calcium-process, the sulphur-process, the
nitrogen-process, etc.; a "process" embraces much more than substance
alone.".  For me, this is the essence of Anthroposophy, BD farming, and
gaining spiritual knowledge.

Your turn,

Robin