Allan Balliett wrote:

>> I've sent you an email on this, Allan, have you received it?
>> Regularly since 17 August. The last attachment I received was 12 August.
>>
>> roger
>

> Roger What does 'regularly' mean in this case? Every message or some
> messages on a regular basis? -Allan

Following messages have had attachments stripped:

Moen Creek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 17 Aug  FW: [helpinghands] Cool Links and
Books
Moen Creek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 18 Aug  Re: Kolisko's Work was
Robin Duchesneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 19 Aug Re: Koliskos on
'Smallest Entities
Jane Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20 Aug FW [globalnews] World Healing Day
Jane Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 21 Aug FW [globalnews] Cash for Oxygen
Jane Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 21 Aug FW [globalnews] How Farmers
Stopped
Robin Duchesneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 21 Aug Re: Koliskos: The
Calcium Process

Note that Oz is a day ahead of most of you and the date shown is that of
receipt. Also I've truncated the subjects. There have been others
stripped of attachments but I deleted them a day or so ago.

hope this helps

roger