Allan wrote
> I've been asked to ask the list how many people are receiving their
> mail just fine?
>
> i'm not having problem with either of my accounts.
>
> As you probably know, BD Now! 'originates' remote from me and I
> subscribe just like anyone else.
> -Allan

Hi Allan  and other list members

This is all working good for me too. I have had no problems with the
workings of this list at any stage since joining  (fell off a couple of
times but the archive is open to all so its a simple matter to keep up via
archive until you are reinstated) and I would like to congratulate Allan for
setting this up . Its simple, open, free of advertising garbage and other
assorted internet junk, and best of all it works!
So for any of you that are maybe a bit cheesed off of late by the
"strippings" here is my experience with compost tea list. Which was once
here and working OK  - I have tried to no avail to get connected since they
moved - I just wasted another hour and a half this morning - the yahoo site
is a clutter of commercial rubbish, every time I tried to get on I was told
someone else was already using my name and login and I should go away and
think up another one - I finally got in this morning (I thought) then
couldnt find the archive - the whole thing has been frustrating and if I
eventually succeed the site is a mess of other stuff and slow to operate as
well. So hang in there we have got a good thing going with this list
Cheers all
Lloyd Charles