From: Rex Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 August 2002 07:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Weeds

good to hear from you I will go home and write out some books and things
that will help you I am just verey sad we like so far apart you clearly
think very much on my wavelength
just read another posting about your book I shall keep glued to this
newsgroup now for more posting from your Roger

Rex Tyler