Mark is scheduled to speak at the Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Conference
October 4-6. A group in Wisconsin that was committed to funding his
research this fall on degenerative disease in the wildlife
populations in that region has 'backed out,' a loss of funds which
jeopardizes both his appearance at the BD Conference and also his
studies of similar wildlife degeneration in Colorado.

Historically, we never know how many people will register for the BD
Conference until the day it starts. September 1st is the deadline for
the pre-registration discount. If you plan to attend the conference
in October but will not register until the doors open, I'd appreciate
if you'd contact me off line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so I can count your
registration in funds that we may be able to use to assure Mr.
Purdey's important appearance at the conference. If you cannot attend
the conference but feel, as I do, that Mr Purdey's appearance at a BD
gathering is extremely important and you are willing to share the
relatively small expense of assuring that he can attend, please
contact me offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

More on Mr Purdey's work below:

 From Mark:

Here is the basic intro to my research- please amend as you see fit;

Sceptical of the conventional consensus on the cause of spongiform diseases
(TSEs) which decrees that BSE, CJD, CWD , etc, all stem from hyperinfectious
origins, I set about travelling the world during the 1990s to analyse /
sample remote ecosystems where these diseases have erupted as high incidence
clusters for many years.

My mission was aimed at unearthing a unique common toxic denominator that I
sensed was present in the environments of these cluster locations.

I was excited to identify high levels of the metal manganese and low levels
of copper in all of the spongiform cluster zones which I visited across
Europe, Japan, USA, Iceland, etc, then I set about compiling and publishing a
holisitic hypothesis on the original cause of TSEs on the strength of these
environmental findings. Subsequent laboratory work conducted at a range of
top class academic institutions - Cambridge Uni, UK; Case western Uni,
Cleveland; Kobe Uni, Japan - have all confirmed this high manganese / low
copper perspective of the disease.

Further field observations around these cluster zones suggested that the
manganese contaminated / copper depleted brains of the local mammalian
populations were compromising the ability of these individuals to deal with
modern day environmental exposures to certain forms of low frequency
electromagnetic radiation - stemming from shock bursts of infrasonic acoustic
radiation ( explosions, supersonic jets, etc ) or certain infrared
frequencies of light.

Since this environmental hypothesis had nailed industrial sources of
manganese or copper chelating chemicals as the causal prerequisite in some of
these cluster locations, the whole evolution of this line of research was
naturally rocking the salesboat of a few powerful multinational vested
interests, governments and corporations. These bodies were understandably
aversed towards grant supporting this important new direction of research.
Furthermore, they tried their utmost to discredit and suppress any advances
made into the environmental perspectives of  TSEs.

There are growing concerns over the increase in incidence rate and
distribution of CWD in deer and elk herds across the USA, as well as concerns
over the misguided policy of all-out extermination of deer herds being
executed by the US authorities as a means of control. In this respect, a more
extensive field study of these CWD clusters has been designed to test and
examine the precise working biomechanisms of this environmental hypothesis.

A call for funding of this work is currently being made. Should anyone wish
to help in any capacity, then please Email me at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for
further details or browse my website www.markpurdey.com.