In a message dated 8/30/02 8:37:20 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< As far as I'm concern the underlying philosophy of this research would
certainly have its place in the biodynamic forestry paradigm (-something in
development...if you want to participate, please let me know, I'm in the
process of building a research program) >>

As I read that paper I see many tools to help aid the process with thee
biodynamic remedies.   I have found for instance that the 500 and barre
compost remedies are teaming with these beneficial soil fungus and the
equisetum tea promotes big fat fungal filaments.  I have always noticed the
way the fungus will grow in a pile of wood chips.  It is very interesting
that the oak [and other hard woods?] will promote the proper fungus in the
farm soils.  This is very good information.  I have iniated a native tree
project on Long Island becuz at the rate they are cutting down trees I am
afraid of massive disease and die-offs due to the disruption of what is left
of this ecosystem.  I would be very interested in participating in some
research project and I may have a large tract of woods to work in...sstorch