As I read this news I am not shocked or worried, it feels like the way I felt
when I heard about the wtc attack, kind of empty.  This evening I sprayed a
bc - 500 mix on a twenty five acre field.  We are starting to cover crop and
put fields to bed for the Winter.  It is the strangest of feelings to have
the knowledge of bd and be a healer of the earth while the war mongers have
the limelite and all the money they require for murder.  The American media
has reported nothing about this attack.  Has it really happened???  Being a
Coney Island boy I have to wonder, what would Woody Guthrie be saying about
this crap???  Cheers, from the land of Ahriman and Lucifer [the Hamptons],
SStorch